Mice Removal Concord
As a trusted Pest Control partner to hundreds of residential and commercial properties throughout the GTA, ICON PEST is your best choice for mice removal in Concord.
If you are facing a mice, rodent or wildlife problem or threat and need urgent service, give ICON PEST a call at (647) 325 9060 for fast, reliable, effective and affordable pest control.
Our team has a combined 50 years of experience in this industry. We offer comprehensive pest management service including wildlife removal. We have proven experience locating, tracking and eradicating critters, rodents, bed bugs and safely removing wildlife from your property.
We deliver affordable pest removal and pest management solutions to our customers. We don’t just eliminate pests – we eliminate worries.
Icon Pest has earned 97% Customer Satisfaction Rating and is a well-respected Canadian business providing timely, dependable and proven effective pest control solutions.
Why choose Icon Pest for mice removal in Concord?
We began our company 25 years ago with the goal of providing both exceptional customer service and the most efficient,cost-effective pest control methods available.
- Our customers who have had previous experiences with other pest control companies, often say that Icon Pest technicians have exceeded their expectations of Quality, Professionalism and Value for their money.
- We specialize in safe, humane and environmentally-friendly practices in pest control but also understand that in some instances, the careful application of pesticides are best and necessary.
- We recognize the importance of protecting our customers from disease carrying, property damaging pests and at the same time, maintaining the integrity of our environment.
- Our approach to a pest control call is to spend time to properly diagnose the problem at hand. Rather than jump into treatments, we carefully inspect your property to find the source of the problem. Ultimately, problems need to be addressed at their source in order to be effective in the long term.
If a tree branch is giving neighbourhood raccoons access to your roof or a small hole near your dryer venting system is providing easy entry for mice and rats, these issues have to be solved. Otherwise your pest problems will continue and will be repeated year over year.
What do our customers say about our pest control services?
Positive customer feedback is testament to our exceptionally high standards of workmanship and service. Here are a few testimonials from our satisfied customers:
“Arrived when they said they would…wore proper PPE. Did a great job all around.” A. York Region
“Had rats in my rental property…costs were reasonable and well discussed in advance. I was so happy with them…” – S. Richmond Hill
“Found them on google…did the job very quickly (and)…transparent with pricing… their methods were effective. Highly recommended!” – J. Brampton
“… came to my rescue…not sure what type of animal was turning my garage upside down…(technician) was so pleasant and helpful..Would recommend him anyday.”- C. Brampton
Mice removal techniques
- Given the infestation of mice in large urban centers has been going on for a very long time, there are many technologies and advances aimed at controlling their populations. Among them, the most commonly used are pesticides and poisons for traditional extermination vs. baited traps for their removal.
- Glue Traps are traditionally the most common DIY mouse removal technique. They are an economically appealing approach given their low price. They have mixed results and require proper placement to be effective.
- Snap traps are also widely used. If not used properly or failure to exercise caution, they pose threats to small children and animals. There is also a growing concern that they are not the humane method of addressing pest issues.
- Live traps used by pest control professionals require greater expertise. They require proper handling and disposal of these captured creatures.
- Exterminators use poisons and pesticides to kill rodent populations. In Canada, the use of professional-grade pesticides carries licensing requirements.
- There are some consumer-grade pesticides and repellents on the market as well. They too can have mixed results and depending on the level of rodent infestation, more or less extreme pest control methods will need to be employed.
- Ultimately, to be effective in removing mice from your home, knowledge is power. Understanding the habits and behavior of mice and other rodents informs the treatment protocol for their prevention, removal or elimination.