If you want to make your life easier when dealing with skunk removal in Burlington, let Icon Pest help you live a PEST-FREE life. We always offer trustworthy extermination services by delivering prompt, dependable service.
Skunk removal typically involves trapping the skunks in live cage traps since this way is the most humane option. The next step is to relocate the skunks. It is critical to know that most times, people need a permit to set up a trap. Icon Pest experts are well-trained, certified and experienced. You can put your worries to rest once you hire us.
Skunk removal can be dangerous. Not only is dealing with a skunk’s spray awful since it can cause nausea and vomiting, but skunks can also scratch and bite. Leave this task to the professionals at Icon Pest.
Skunk Removal in Burlington
Wildlife removal always involves a step-by-step plan. Working with Icon Pest means you are working with professionals ready to get rid of your skunk problems.
- Inspection is the first step. We ask questions and look around your property to figure out the details. We need to know how many skunks are part of the issue and if there are babies in the den. Then we can offer budget-friendly treatment plans after conducting our thorough inspection.
- The diagnosis is when we explain what is going on. The experts at Icon Pest are well-trained, certified and experienced. Since they are knowledgeable about animal biology, they can quickly identify the problem.
- The prescription is our treatment plan which includes the how, what, where, and when to handle the issue. We try to offer multiple solutions to tackle your problem. Here we also work on prevention so that the client avoids future issues. Making some simple changes can often prevent future problems.
- Application is the step when the prescription is implemented. We carry out the plan according to the client’s needs and desires.
- In the end, an evaluation is necessary to ensure that new spunks don’t come back. It is crucial to determine if the application was successful in ensuring continued success on the property.
Did a Skunk Enter Your House in Burlington?
Skunks in the house is a problem no one wants to deal with at any point. The good news is you can contact Icon Pest 24/7. We offer services for emergencies.
Skunks have been known to fall down basement windows. If this happens, you could try to place a wooden board down the window, so the skunk has a way out. That doesn’t always work, so it is probably best to call in the professionals.
Skunks often end up in crawl spaces. Using a bright light to scare a skunk is one way to try to get it moving outside. When doing this, open up one way out and block all other exits to get the skunk moving in the way you desire. This process may take patience, but in time skunks most likely will leave. Skunks are nocturnal, so they are active at night.
Preventing Skunks Around Your Property in Burlington
The best defence is prevention. Talking with our experts allows you to make a prevention plan, so skunks are not a problem in your future! Here are some of our top tips. Contact Icon Pest for more detailed prevention information. We are always available to help you.
- Ensure that the tops on your garbage cans are tight-fitting so creatures can’t open them up at night.
- Install a pest-exclusion fence barrier to keep skunks out of protected areas such as under sheds, decks, and porches. Icon Pest can install this barrier on your property.
- If you have fruit trees, pick up fruit that falls to the ground. Do the same with birdseed.
- Pet food attracts skunks and other animals. Feed your pets inside of your house.
- Never feed wild animals. Leaving out food for them attracts them to neighbourhoods and causes many issues.
Hire Icon Pest for Skunk Removal in Burlington Today!
If you are looking for skunk removal help, Icon Pest is here to help! Our 25 years of experience in the wildlife removal and pest control industry means that we are experts in this field. We ensure your home is 100% wildlife-proof against any future entry. Icon Pest also has a 100% money-back guarantee; your satisfaction is our goal.
No one wants to have to deal with skunks. Contact us to get your free estimate today. Or connect with us at +1 (647) 325 9060. If you are a first-time customer, get 10% off any of our services! Talk with us about all of your skunk removal in Burlington!