Are you looking for silverfish removal in Richmond Hill? With over 25 years of experience, Icon Pest can get you to stop wasting your time worrying about these insects.
Icon Pest offers a free inspection, so what are you waiting for? With a thorough inspection, we determine a plan of action. Icon Pest is a well-trusted wildlife removal service that strives to make your life pest-free.
Taking action at the first sign of silverfish is vital since you can usually find lots more inside your walls. It is good to remember that wherever you see mold, you may find silverfish, as they love to eat mold on wood shingles.
Silverfish Removal in Richmond Hill
When pests infest your home or business, getting professional help is necessary. Icon Pest has more than 25 years of experience and invests in high-quality equipment to get the job done right. Our experts know animal biology, and they use humane practices.
Silverfish can enter your house from around the foundation or may be brought in from boxes. They usually live inside walls but are also commonly in bathrooms, bedrooms, and attics. People often see them in the kitchen or pantry when they search for food.
Silverfish are often hard to reach as their flat bodies help them to hide easily. But have no fear; our professionals know how to find and eliminate them from your home or building.
Silverfish look for damp areas with high humidity for their nests. They lay eggs in rocks and crevices. You often find them in the following places:
- Laundry rooms
- Around heating and water pipes
Silverfish eat a variety of products. They tend to consume food filled with carbohydrates and sugar, such as the following.
- Rolled oats.
Silverfish honestly eat whatever they can. They also consume non-food items, such as these products.
- Wallpaper paste
Learn About Your Silverfish Infestation
It is essential to be on the same page as the company you hire to help you. Communication is critical so that the job gets done right the first time. Contact us today to set up an appointment.
Here are some questions to ask so you can be sure to understand your specific situation.
- How many silverfishes are we dealing with in my home or building?
- What are the food sources? How are they entering?
- How long is the process?
- Can my family be in the house during and after the treatment?
- Can we combat these issues with Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)-registered insecticides?
- How can you ensure the silverfish won’t return?
- Are your current practices successful?
- What do your clients say about your work?
Silverfish Prevention to Eliminate the Issue
Icon Pest is ready to help. We like to share recommendations since we have years of experience.
Since silverfish have flat bodies and quickly move across the floor, they are hard to catch. Sometimes you must call in the reinforcements.
Having a silverfish infestation doesn’t mean your home is dirty. Don’t ever feel embarrassed or ashamed; pests are a part of life. Let Icon Pest eliminate your pest problem.
Here are some ways to deter silverfish.
- Leave out herbs and spices. For example, Bay leaves, cinnamon sticks, whole cloves, and packs of dried rosemary can repel these insects while smelling good.
- Keep all dry food in air-tight containers. Don’t allow them to get into your supplies.
- Dust your home often. Keeping things clean and in order will help you be able to notice any unwanted items quickly so you can act efficiently.
- Store clothes in air-tight bins in a dry place. Protect your belongings.
- Use a dehumidifier in moist, humid spaces. Ventilate rooms that are warm and damp. Silverfish thrive in these types of environments. Don’t give them what they want.
- Use caulking to seal all gaps and cracks in the walls and around windows and doors. Be sure to update caulking that deteriorates over time. Check over your space every six months to stay on top of things.
Eliminate Silverfish Today in Richmond Hill
Icon Pest has a 100% warranty policy and has won numerous awards. Keep your pest problem from getting out of control. Call in the professionals.
Icon Pest is a full-service pest control and wildlife removal company. We help control all types of issues, including ones with rodents, spiders, flies, cockroaches, and termites.
First-time clients get 10% off our services, and everyone can take advantage of our 100% money-back guarantee. For silverfish removal in Richmond Hill, call us at (647) 325 9060