Do you need help with silverfish removal in Toronto? With over 25 years of experience, Icon Pest can help you! No one has the time or energy to worry about silverfish.
Silverfish can enter your house from the foundation or may be brought in from boxes. They usually live inside walls but are also commonly in bathrooms, bedrooms, and attics. When they search for food, they are often noticed in the kitchen or seen in boxes.
The first step to beginning the removal process is to call in an expert opinion. A treatment plan starts with a thorough inspection to determine a treatment plan of action. Icon Pest is a well-trusted wildlife removal service. We help you live a pest-free life.
Silverfish Removal in Toronto
Icon Pest is available to help you with all pest control and wildlife removal. Our goal is for you to live a pest-free life.
We believe in our service and train our staff extensively. Icon Pest offers free inspection services and always deals with clients in a considerate and supportive way.
Silverfish can enter your house and live in many different areas. When storing old documents and pictures, it is essential to have an air-tight container, so pests like silverfish don’t ruin your papers or memories.
Silverfish often breed in places like beds. They love the darkness between the bedsprings and cushions and your body temperature mixed with the room temperature.
Silverfish are most active at night, so you often see them out and about looking for food at this time.
Silverfish consume a variety of things, not only food found in the kitchen. They feed on the following items:
- Vegetable matter
- Dried meat
- Rolled oats
- Other starches
Silverfish Removal Plan
If you are dealing with a silverfish infestation, check out our 5-step process. Hiring Icon Pest means you can leave the step-by-step process to us. It can be a big job to do alone; for this reason, Icon Pest is available to assist you.
Icon Pest has come up with an effective silverfish removal plan.
1. Inspection: The inspection involves asking questions and diagnosing the problem. We will check the house and property and find the source of the problem. In addition, diagramming the area creates a map to follow.
Our goal is to ensure we keep these pests outside of your home. Silverfish love hiding in dark, damp spots.
2. Diagnosis: The diagnosis shares the type of pest and the factors contributing to its infestation. Identifying the species is easy for the experts at Icon Pest since they are well-trained, certified, and experienced. Our team is knowledgeable about animal biology and can identify the problem quickly.
3. Prescription: The prescription shares the treatment plan. Facts are needed first to share the best way to control the infestation. It includes handling the situation’s how, what, where, and when.
4. Application: This step is when the expert carries out the plan. Ask if you and your pets can be in the house. It is critical to plan accordingly depending on the treatment chosen since sometimes a chemical solution is needed.
5. Evaluation: We evaluate the situation after the treatment to ensure that the silverfish don’t return. Additionally, this allows us to determine if the application was successful.
Learn More About Silverfish
It is essential to be on the same page as the company you hire to help you. Communication is critical so that the job gets done right the first time. Contact us today to set up an appointment.
Here are some questions to ask before hiring a professional team.
- How many silverfishes are we dealing with in my home or building?
- What are the food sources? How are they entering?
- How long is the process?
- Can my family be in the house during and after the treatment?
- Can we combat these issues with Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)-registered insecticides?
- How can you ensure the silverfish won’t return?
- Are your current practices successful?
- What do your clients say about your work?
Icon Pest Can Help
Are you ready to get help? Icon Pest has a 10% discount for all first-time customers. We will refund you if you aren’t satisfied since we have a 100% pest and wildlife-proof guarantee against any future entry.
Call us today to find out more at (647) 325 9060. Or email us at INFO@ICONPEST.CA. Find out why Icon Pest is the best option for silverfish removal in Toronto.