Hire Bat Removal Services in Richmond Hill
Icon Pest offers bat removal in Richmond Hill and the Greater Toronto Area. Even though bats are incredibly beneficial to the ecosystem, after all, they do eat 600 mosquitos an hour; you still don’t want them living in your house. Bats can easily live in a home, live in large colonies, leave behind a lot of urine and droppings (guano), and potentially carry rabies.
Icon Pest offers a free estimate before all bat removal services in Richmond Hill. Our prices are affordable, we communicate with you effectively, have the skills and tools to remove bats successfully, and always put your safety and the safety of your family first.
- Expertise: We have thorough experience with wildlife removal and pest control in the Greater Toronto Area.
- Flexibility: Whether you are in a home or office setting, we are ready for the different kinds of spaces bats have invaded and occupied. We are always accommodating and will create a plan with which you are comfortable.
- Communication: Our technicians will give you recommendations and can answer any questions you may have.
- Skill: Our staff has the right tools and supplies to get the job done quickly and adequately.
- Safety first: Our technicians are well protected and make the safety of our customers our priority.
Bats are mammals and have adapted their forearms as wings to be the only mammals capable of true and sustain flying. Many bats are insectivores, meaning they eat insects. Other bats eat fruit and drink nectar from flowers. Bats are vital to ecosystems – they pollinate flowers and disperse seeds. Bats also eat insect pests which is beneficial, and still, bats spread diseases quickly among themselves and can become potentially dangerous to humans.
How Can You Tell a Bat is Living in Your Home in Richmond Hill?
Here are some signs that bats are living in your home.
- Piles of droppings in the corner of an attic or entry point
- Bat poop is about the size of a staple and looks like a tiny black seed. If the droppings are dry, they are not fresh. If the droppings are soft, you probably have bats living in your home.
- Droppings on attic insulation
- If the droppings have a white tip at the end, it’s probably a reptile dropping (which looks similar to bat guano). If the droppings look like seeds, you’re probably dealing with bats; their droppings are in the shape of an oval with no white.
- Stains on the attic walls from urine
- Bat urine isn’t particularly harmful, but it has a high concentration of uric acid. The urine itself can be corrosive. So any materials that come in repeated contact with bat urine can be damaged and need to be replaced.
- Your attic smells like ammonia, caused by excrement.
- Bat urine has a musty, ammonia-like smell, and the bigger the colony, the more powerful the stench.
- You hear small squeaking noises or scratching.
- When outside, you can’t pick up on the sounds bats make. However, when indoors, the noises are amplified by the insulation and the compact enclosure.
- You see alive or dead bats.
- If you see a random bat in your closet or living room, it probably got there by accident, which doesn’t mean a colony lives in the attic. And still, if you have noticed other signs and a rogue bat is flying in your kitchen, it may have gotten lost from the colony, and it would be wise to investigate.
Why Hire Icon Pest for Bat Removal in Richmond Hill?
Icon Pest responds quickly to client calls so you can start living a bat-free life. We have over twenty-five years of experience in pest control and wildlife removal. Icon Pest ensures your home is 100% wildlife-proof against any future bat entry. First-time customers receive 10% off any of our services. And if you aren’t completely satisfied, we will give you a full refund.
Icon Pest always humanely removes bats from your property. The humane and legal way to remove bats is through a process called “exclusion.”
- Find the entry and exit point and install a Batcone – A Batcone is a tube-shaped device made out of plastic or acrylic and has a downward pitch and slippery surface. Bats can exit the space quickly but are prevented from reentry. Netting is also used and works the same as a Batcone.
- Suit up & Clean up – We’ll clean the urine and droppings from your space, and we’ll be protected from dust and insulation fibers.
- Find every crack and hole on the roof – Bats only needed inches of space to enter an attic. Icon Pest combs every inch of the exterior to find all holes and gaps and caulk every possible entry point.
- Attach a screen attic vent (if applicable) – Bats can even roost in a louver attic vent.
- Spray deodorizer – With bat removal, it’s not enough to remove the bats. You need to remove the odor too.
Our technicians at Icon Pest are well-trained to assist you with the best and most effective bat removal in Richmond Hill. We have access to the right tools and equipment to effectively help you find a long-term solution to keep your property bat-free. Removing these pests from chimneys and attics must be done effectively to ensure a long-term solution.
Contact Icon Pest for Bat Removal in Richmond Hill Today!
Call us at (647) 325 9060 or email us at email@example.com today to get a free estimate in Richmond Hill! If you are ready to tackle your bat problem right away, we proudly offer same-day service.
We also offer raccoon removal, groundhog removal, squirrel removal, skunk removal, and dead animal removal, in addition to bat removal.
Do you have a pest problem in Richmond Hill? We offer ant removal, cockroach removal, rat removal, mice removal, bed bug removal, carpenter ant removal, wasp and hornet removal, and commercial pest control.