How do you know if you have birds at home or your business?
Birds, including sparrows, pigeons, crows and the like, can pose serious health problems to our families and customers. Allowing a bird infestation to exist around your property is never a good idea. Do you might have a problem with pest birds, but you’re still unsure? Here are some sure-fire signs you have a pest bird infestation around your property.
- The first sign is quite obvious: you notice birds nesting or sleeping on your property. If many birds are hanging around, even if you don’t have an established infestation now, you will likely have one soon.
- You notice a large number of bird droppings on flat surfaces and around the perimeter of your building.
- You have a high level of insects in the area; this may be attracting the birds in the first place.
- You notice the pests that are associated with pest birds, including flies, fleas or even mice.
- You recognize a foul odour in or around your premises that can’t be blamed on garbage or rotting materials.
Prompt, professional service. They arrived when they said they would and persisted until raccoons were captured. All texts and calls were returned promptly.
Amazing job by these guys. Showed up on time, did all the work quoted and very friendly & clean
Many thanks for your knowledge, expertise & quick response to our pest control needs. Icon Pest Control & Wildlife Removal provides quality service at a fair price.