Hire Bat Removal Services in Vaughan
Icon Pest offers professional bat removal solutions. Our technicians remove bats from attics, decks, chimneys, and more. We offer commercial and residential services and always guarantee our work.
There are 1100 species of bats in the world. Even though bats are small in size, they make up one-quarter of all mammals globally. Bats can live more than thirty years. If they have roosted in your house, that can be a lot of urine and droppings (guano).
Icon Pest offers a free estimate before all bat removal services in Vaughan. Our prices are affordable, we communicate with you effectively, have the skills and tools to remove bats effectively, and always put your safety and the safety of your family first.
- Expertise: We have thorough experience with wildlife removal and pest control in the Greater Toronto Area.
- Flexibility: Whether you are in a home or office setting, we are ready for the different kinds of spaces bats have invaded and occupied. We are always accommodating and will create a plan with which you are comfortable.
- Communication: Our technicians will give you recommendations and can answer any questions you may have.
- Skill: Our staff has the right tools and supplies to get the job done quickly and adequately.
- Safety first: Our technicians are well protected and make the safety of our customers our priority.
How to Remove Bats?
Icon Pest will come to your home or office and do an in-person inspection. Our technicians will be able to provide you with a thorough description of your bat problem. Based on the assessment, our staff will explain where the main entry points are in your home or office and other entry points, and even potential entry points. Icon Pest always offers a personalized solution and customizes plans depending on your unique wildlife issue.
The primary method for bat removal is called “exclusion.” Bat exclusion covers all the entry and exit points with netting or tubes that allow bats to exit but stop them from reentering. You want bats to be able to drop down and fly up so they can leave but stop them crawling back in again.
If the home is older and has many cracks and gaps, the exclusion will be extensive. However, if the house is newer and structurally sound, the process can be pretty straightforward.
- Determine where the bats are getting in. During daylight, walk around and examine the exterior to find holes and gaps. Then sit outside during twilight, watching the holes and cracks and notice bat activity.
- Take a couple of days to watch all sides of your home as bats tend to have many entry points.
- Look for bat tracks, like greasy brown marks, around the entry points that had bat activity.
Bat exclusion is not extermination. Bats are protected legally and can not be killed.
Testimonials on Bat Removal
Thank you very much for the excellent quality and quick response to the wildlife issue at my Mom’s home. I would highly recommend Icon Pest & Wildlife for any needs one would have for wildlife or pest control…….many thanks to Farzin, who is a top-quality employee, really cares about his work and his customer! – Amanda.
Fantastic job by these guys. Showed up on time, did all the work quoted, and very friendly & clean. – Nilou
Icon Pest & Wildlife Removal is one of the best companies which I have ever seen. I would recommend them for anything you need relating to wildlife or pest control. – Christopher
Thank you so much for your highly efficient and quick response to remove unwanted wildlife from my home. Your care and work were excellent. – Vida erm solution.
Contact Icon Pest for Bat Removal in Vaughan Today!
Call us at (647) 325 9060 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org today to get a free estimate in Vaughan! If you are ready to tackle your bat problem right away, we proudly offer same-day service.
We also offer raccoon removal, groundhog removal, squirrel removal, skunk removal, and dead animal removal, in addition to bat removal.
Do you have a pest problem in Vaughan? We offer ant removal, cockroach removal, rat removal, mice removal, bed bug removal, carpenter ant removal, wasp and hornet removal, and commercial pest control.