Mice Removal Unionville
In our years of servicing residential and commercial clients and providing mice removal in Unionville, we have encountered hundreds of mice infestation problems of varying degrees, and we have successfully solved each infestation problem to our customer’s satisfaction.
The team at Icon Pest are experts in pest control, fully licensed, and insured. With a large fleet of fully-equipped service vans, we are able to respond quickly to pest control calls – ensuring early signs of rodent infestation don’t become larger and larger.
Beyond the health & safety concerns of our customers, we understand that mice present a financial risk to residential and commercial properties. Their feeding and nesting habits can cause damage to your home and business, and stigmatize your property as ‘unsafe’ or ‘unsanitary’.
We recognize the sensitivities to our clients around mice and rodent infestations and are discreet and professional in our service delivery.
Why choose us for mice removal in Unionville
- Icon Pest has decades of experience in mice and rodent removal.
- We have outstanding Customer Satisfaction Reviews, giving you greater confidence in choosing us above others.
- Our approach includes safe, humane and environmentally-friendly techniques and methods.
- Our mice control services are very affordable and budget conscious.
- We perform a detailed, professional and very thorough job, and are very respectful of your home and office environment, working in an efficient and clean manner.
- Our technicians are knowledgeable, friendly and highly capable. They spend time to explain your treatment options and answer any questions you may have.
- When necessary, we offer cost-effective, ongoing pest control management services for a wide variety of pest issues, including routine monitoring and prevention.
For mice removal and pricing, give Icon Pest & Wildlife Control a call at
(647) 325 9060
Do mice spread quickly?
The simple answer is yes. With access to food and shelter, and during its life span of one year, the average female mouse produces a litter of 5 to 8 babies.
To build their nests, mice shred paper and other soft materials. Their nesting sites present a risk to your property as they fight and crawl their way into walls, ceiling voids, underneath floors, cabinets and cupboards.
In their search of food, they tear and chew their way into food packaging. Using their sharp teeth, mice can chew hard materials such as wood, drywall, aluminum, etc. Dry goods are a common attraction, seeds, cereals, grains etc. if left in unsealed containers, can quickly attract them. Cold rooms, storage rooms, pantries and any location where food is stored is particularly vulnerable to mice infestations.
In the summer season, they survive outdoors, burying themselves in and around your property. However, as the weather begins to cool, they move indoors to find shelter from the weather, their predators and gain steady access to food.
How do you prevent mice and rats from entering your home or commercial business?
When it comes to pest control, prevention is the rule. You don’t want to find yourself in a never-ending cycle of extermination. Prevent mice and other undesirable rodents from entering your home and business.
Sealing up holes on the exterior of your property that are leading inside is your first line of defense. Prevent rodents from entering by checking inside and outside of your property for gaps or holes.
Here are a few popular areas inside your home to check for mice entry points:
- Inside, underneath and behind kitchen cabinets, refrigerators and stoves.
- Around hot water heaters and furnaces.
- Inside attics, crawl spaces, cold rooms and closets.
- In and around floor vents and dryer vents
- Around fireplaces
Here are common exterior areas to check for mice entry points:
- Around the foundation of your home
- Garages and carports
- Around electrical, plumbing, cable, and gas lines (where there are holes leading inside)
- Windows and doors (poor sealing or cracks)
- Attic and crawl space vents
- In the roof, around rafters, gables, and eaves
Your local hardware store will have a number of sealing products to eliminate these entry points. Failing to properly seal your property leaves you vulnerable to mice, rats/ rodents and a wide variety of wildlife and critter invasions. Depending on your budget, it is recommended you hire the professionals to properly seal your property.
Give us a call today (647) 325 9060 for a free, no-obligation quote to see how Icon Pest Wildlife Control mice removal Unionville can rid your home or business of these unwanted creatures.